CARNITECH SPIRAL FREEZER
- Model: CT-2330.750
ID # 1051
* Year: 2002
* Good Condition
* Capacity: Up to 1500 KG Per Hour
* Capacity: Based on a Freezing Time of 45 Minutes
* Product: Fish Fillets / White Fish - Seafood Products
* Average Fillet Size: 355 x 115 x 20 mm
* Average Fillet Weight: 140 Grams
* Belt Load: 3.2 Kg/M
* Product Temp: Inlet + 5 Celsius / Outlet – 18 Celsius (equalized)
* Belt Width: Gross/Net 912 – 850 mm Wire S.S. Belting
* Number of Windings: 37
* Maximum Product Height: 45 mm
* Effective Belt Area: 312 Meters
* Cabinet Dimensions: 8450 mm L x 6600 mm W x 5400 mm High
* Voltage: 480-3-60 Hertz – 38 KW
* Cooling: R-717 By Pump Circulation
* Pump Flow Rate: 5 Times Evaporated Liquid
* Cooling Supply: 200 KW - 40 Celsius at The Evaporator
* Defrost: Hot Gas
PURHASE PRICE INCLUDES
* Disassembly of The Equipment
* Delivery of The Equipment From Plant to Seattle, WA
* Build Crate for Some Parts of The Equipment
The Carnitech Spiral Freezer is designed for freezing of larger products for the food processing industry such as fish fillets, whole fish, chicken pieces, bread or products in trays.
The Carnitech Spiral Freezer has a unique flow of air ensuring a minimal loss of product. At the same time the products are in optimal contact with the air current resulting in a shorter freezing time.
The freezer is designed to form part of an automatic processing line. On a plastic lamella or steel belt the product is led into the freezer where fans circulate air at a temperature of below -30°C. A quick freezing with a product temperature down to -18°C is achieved.
Simple design with passageway around the spiral ensures that the freezer both regarding cleaning and hygiene applies with the strictest requirements on the market.
The operation of the Spiral Freezer is designed for the best user friendliness. On the well-arranged control panel the freezing times can be adjusted and it is easy to switch from one product to another. It is possible to control the freezing time on the panel and all relevant parameters can be read digitally.