RYCO HEADER & GUTTER PACKAGE
- Model: 225-V and 644-E
# 225-V Automatic Salmon Header removes Salmon heads:
The head cut is designed to suit the Japanese market for top grade, collar on product with maximum recovery. Knives for other cuts such as straight cut or cannery cut may be quickly and easily installed. Knives are also available for removing the collar from collar-on fish.
- Safe operation with conveyor feed
- Fresh or frozen
- Incremental feed sets rate for entire processing line
- More accurate head cut than any other header
- Gulleter tool adjusts to cut at the center of fish for accurate
- No-damage gullet removal
- Fish sizes from 1 lb to 18 lb
- Designed for Salmon
- Other species may be processed with field modifications
- Operating weight 2200 lb
# 644-E Automatic Gutter results in better cleaning, faster throughput, reduced water usage, and higher quality fish and roe.
- Processes fish from 2 to 18 pounds
- Fresh or Frozen
- Heavy stainless construction
- Non-corroding components
- Suitable for shipboard installation
- Electrical Interlocks on main access
- Installed dry weight 1450 lbs
- Variable speed drive
* These machines are currently being used for Fresh and Frozen Wild Salmon, Canned Salmon, and Aquaculture Salmon.